STEALTHbits Technologies is a data security software company focused on protecting an organization’s credentials and sensitive information. By removing inappropriate data access, enforcing security policy, and detecting advanced threats, we reduce security risk, fulfill compliance requirements and decrease operations expense.
Identify threats. Secure data. Reduce risk.
STEALTHbits Technologies is looking for a Help Desk Analyst to work in our Hawthorne, NJ office. Your primary responsibilities will be supporting the STEALTHbits employees and addressing their computer needs.
- Provide technical support through Phone, Web, and E-mail to STEALTHbits employees.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to Identify and resolve issues efficiently and effectively.
- Understand user requirements and assist with user upgrades / deployments.
- On-boarding and off-boarding of employees.
- Provision laptops for employees.
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to employees.
- Create documentation such as FAQs and QRCs as well as knowledgebase solution articles focused on call avoidance.
- Strong customer-facing and relationship building skills with a passion for customer service and success.
- Must be team oriented and self-motivated, able to manage multiple tasks, prioritizing based on deadlines and urgency / impact.
- Gathering and maintaining hardware inventory.
- Purchasing hardware for employees and internal IT.
- A minimum of two years of support experience in a Help Desk environment.
- Strong knowledge of Windows, MS Office, Office 365.
- Strong working knowledge of VPNs and providing support to remote employees having difficulty connecting to our network, accessing network shares and desktop applications.
- Strong hardware support (laptops, printers, multi-functional devices, mobile phones).
- Printer management.
- Good communication skills in English (written and verbal).
Additional Preferred Experience:
- Understanding of MS Exchange and Active Directory as it pertains to users and computers, groups, policies.
- Experience with virtualization software (VMWare).
STEALTHbits Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer