STEALTHbits Technologies is a data security software company focused on protecting an organization’s credentials and sensitive information. By removing inappropriate data access, enforcing security policy, and detecting advanced threats, we reduce security risk, fulfill compliance requirements and decrease operations expense.
Identify threats. Secure data. Reduce risk.
We are looking to hire a part time Office Administrator. We are looking for a Front Office Manager to manage our reception area. You will act as the ‘face’ of our company and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome. Will be responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
- Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, etc…)
- Monitor stock and order office supplies.
- Keep the kitchen tidy and well stocked with supplies.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Answer phones, route calls to specific people, take and relay messages.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Make coffee and set out food.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office. Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Coordinate office activities (e.g. plan and manage company outings and parties).
- Maintain company files, ensuring files are up to date and accurate.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Work with Marketing to coordinate event logistics.
- Proven work experience as a Front Desk Manager or Reception Manager.
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written).
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- High School diploma; additional certification is a plus.
STEALTHbits Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer