STEALTHbits Technologies is a data security software company focused on protecting an organization’s credentials and sensitive information. By removing inappropriate data access, enforcing security policy, and detecting advanced threats, we reduce security risk, fulfill compliance requirements and decrease operations expense.
Identify threats. Secure data. Reduce risk.
We are looking to hire a part time Payroll Administrator to work in our Hawthorne, NJ office to process multi-state and international payroll for approximately 200 employees. Must have prior experience processing payroll. Will work approx. 20 to 25 hours per week.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of semi-monthly and monthly payroll for 200 employees; review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct all garnishments and other special payroll deductions.
- Responsible for the coordination efforts between payroll, human resources, budget and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports, e.g. labor” home” work, overtime, leave balances, head count, and 401k retirement contribution reports).
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal tax regulations and organization policies and assist with preparation of payroll reports, quarterly tax reporting, and annual tax reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring all timecards are compiled and approved in order to process payroll timely, makes adjustment to employee timecards and validates as needed
- Research, troubleshoot and respond to a wide range of inquiries related to payroll and time & attendance.
- Maintain compensation spreadsheet and provide compensation report to department managers.
- Responsible for all AP and other general administrative duties.
- Will be the backup for the receptionist.
- Associate Degree in Business Administration/Finance required, Accounting Degree preferred.
- Three plus years in a Payroll Office performing all payroll functions; Three years additional payroll office experience in lieu of Associate’s degree.
- Excellent skills using MS Office.
- Strong skills using and understanding the flow of transactions in an integrated and automated payroll accounting system.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines.
STEALTHbits Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer