STEALTHbits Technologies is a data security software company focused on protecting an organization’s credentials and sensitive information. By removing inappropriate data access, enforcing security policy, and detecting advanced threats, we reduce security risk, fulfill compliance requirements and decrease operations expense.
Identify threats. Secure data. Reduce risk.
Locations: Dallas, TX; Newport Beach, CA; Chicago, IL; Hawthorne, NJ
The function of a Pre-Sales Engineer at STEALTHbits is to communicate and demonstrate the value of STEALTHbits’ products and technologies, in the areas of Operating System and Application Management, to customers and business partners. In particular, the Pre-Sales Engineer’s key mission is to work with Account and Sales Managers and support them to compete and win business for STEALTHbits products in the above mentioned areas.
- To conduct technical engagements for STEALTHbits Technologies’ OS and Application Management products.
- To assist Account Managers to qualify customer requirements and to participate in technical discussions on STEALTHbits’ value propositions.
- To conduct demonstrations and product walkthroughs to customers’ IT personnel and Managers.
- To assist customers periodically with expertise in the areas of OS & Application Management. Provide customers with the best practice methods and expertise in the areas of OS and Application Management.
- To assist and maintain rapport with the technical decision makers on the customer side.
- A./B.S. in CS/CIS or higher qualifications.
- A minimum of four years of relevant technical experience. Experience in a pre-sales role will be a strong added qualification.
- Extensive skills and experiences with OS & Application Management tools.
- Excellent presentation, business, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Ideal candidate needs to have strong work ethic with the ability to work well with a variety of team members.
- Should have a strong background in SQL knowledge and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully support procurement activities (i.e. RFP responses, Trial Execution, and Installation).
- Strong knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, and various UNIX/Linux platforms.
- Experience in working on projects centered in Active Directory, Identity and Access. Management and other IT related projects.
- Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal).
STEALTHbits Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer