STEALTHbits Technologies is a data security software company focused on protecting an organization’s credentials and sensitive information. By removing inappropriate data access, enforcing security policy, and detecting advanced threats, we reduce security risk, fulfill compliance requirements and decrease operations expense.
Identify threats. Secure data. Reduce risk.
We are looking for a Regional VP of Sales to join our sales team. The position is located in our Newport Beach, CA office.
- A history of working for a high growth software security company
- Experience hiring, developing and retaining talent
- Exceptional command of enterprise sales methodology and the ability to coach to it
- Partnering with the channel to hit growth targets
- Provide detail and accurate forecasting capabilities and achieve quota
- Develop, communicate and execute sales plans in support of corporate strategy and objectives.
- Lead the Sales Team in following sales methodology and best practices, as well as ensuring proper use of CRM system.
- Conducts periodic reviews of business, which includes sales call activity, lead follow up, and prospecting and performance for each individual Sales Representative, while helping with competitive losses/wins, and professional developmental opportunities.
- Assess skill sets and provide ongoing coaching and feedback to team members in order to meet objectives, reinforce sales methodologies, and provide guidance on career path direction.
- Identify areas where your team needs assistance/where your territory needs growth and participate in the recruiting/interviewing activities.
- Implement processes that will keep the sales leadership team current on the status of all sales activity on ongoing progress while acting as a point of escalation for customers and channel partners.
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer retention.
- Provide market, competitor, and customer activity to the Executive team.
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in business or other related field.
- 7+ years managing high growth sales teams.
- Experience in security software and identity management space is a big plus.
- Outstanding negotiating skills
- Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement.
- Ability to function out of a home office.
In addition, successful candidates must have prior experience in these areas:
- Business Planning: Has done an analysis of the assigned market with a developed business plan. This includes identifying specific resources, coverage, revenue goals, and action plans to achieve the forecast.
- Activity Management: Establishes a basic plan with sub-tasks and timelines, communicates the plan and tracks execution, and focuses on forecasted activities.
- Pipeline Management & Forecasting: Checks the general status of each Sales Representatives’ pipeline on a regular basis and provides coaching to address critical gaps. Based on familiarity and experience, applies judgement to their team members forecasting projections.
- Sales Process Execution: Actively involved in all critical deals and is consistently works with all Sales Representatives with a variety of accounts to understand the current selling environment. Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Orchestrating Resources: Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels. Persistently leads, influences, and choreographs cross-functional and partner selling teams to ensure that customer deadlines, expectations, and agreements are met/exceeded. Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment.
STEALTHbits Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer