STEALTHbits Technologies is a data security software company focused on protecting an organization’s credentials and sensitive information. By removing inappropriate data access, enforcing security policy, and detecting advanced threats, we reduce security risk, fulfill compliance requirements and decrease operations expense.
Identify threats. Secure data. Reduce risk.
We are looking for an experienced lead developer to join our development team and help us continue to set the standard for data security around the world. Come join an existing team of engineers to design and develop a large-scale application to help some of the world’s largest organizations identify security issues. Work amongst a highly collaborative team of architects, developers, quality assurance engineers and product managers.
- 10+ years of development experience.
- 3+ years in a technical leadership role.
- Experience designing and building windows applications in a rapid development environment.
- Proficient in all of the following technologies: C/C++, C#, COM, Windows Forms, Win32, and Multithreading.
- Ability to mentor provide technical leadership to software developers.
- Experience using Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, and Test Automation.
- Ability to enhance existing user interfaces and create new ones.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills; proven planning, leadership and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated skills in both big-picture strategic activities and detail-oriented tactical activities.
- History of open source contributions is a plus.
In this role you will:
- Design, architect and build our StealthAUDIT platform.
- Act as the technical lead engineer for the platform.
- Document and execute the architecture vision.
- Perform troubleshooting and debugging of the system.
- Coordinate transition of legacy code to new technologies.
- Provide requirements and oversight to a team of engineers to execute on the designed architecture.
- Work closely with architecture and management teams to drive requirements and overall project success.
STEALTHbits Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer