STEALTHbits Technologies is a data security software company focused on protecting an organization’s credentials and sensitive information. By removing inappropriate data access, enforcing security policy, and detecting advanced threats, we reduce security risk, fulfill compliance requirements and decrease operations expense.
STEALTHbits Technologies is looking for a Support Engineer to work in our Eugene, OR or Newport Beach, CA office. The Support Engineer Your primary responsibilities will be supporting the STEALTHbits software products.
- To provide technical support through Phone, Web, and E-mail for STEALTHbits Technologies’ products
- To be able to identify and resolve issues that arise, as well as, reproduce in house and work with QA/Engineering to resolve when a resolution or workaround is not available
- Understand customer requirements and assist with implementing solutions
- To conduct product training and knowledge transfer to customers and channel partners
- Create knowledgebase solution articles, and FAQs focused on call avoidance.
- Ability to identify and solve problems efficiently and effectively.
- Strong customer-facing and relationship building skills with a passion for customer service and success.
- A./B.S. in CS/CIS or higher qualifications
- A minimum of two years of support and/or implementation of software applications
- Strong knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory
- Understanding of how to report on and analyze data sets preferred
- Knowledge of SQL would be an added benefit
- Understanding of UNIX/Linux platforms would be an added benefit
- Strong analytical, and problem solving skills required supported by excellent customer relationship skills
- Must be team oriented and self-motivated, able to manage multiple tasks prioritizing based on deadlines and urgency/impact
- Good communication skills in English (written and verbal)
Additional Preferred Experience:
- Working knowledge of SharePoint, File Systems, LDAP-based directories, network protocols, cloud-based applications
- Experience with virtualization software (VMWare, etc.)
- Experience with PowerShell and/or VBScript
STEALTHbits Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer