STEALTHbits Technologies is a data security software company focused on protecting an organization’s credentials and sensitive information. By removing inappropriate data access, enforcing security policy, and detecting advanced threats, we reduce security risk, fulfill compliance requirements and decrease operations expenses.
Identify threats. Secure data. Reduce risk.
We are looking for a technical product manager to join our product team and help us continue to set the standard for data security around the world. This person will join a seasoned team of technical product managers, architects, and developers to drive innovation within our StealthAUDIT product line. The ideal candidate will work closely with management, engineering, development, and quality assurance to develop and deliver on an exciting product roadmap.
In this role you will:
- Serve as Product Owner for a Scrum Team, driving feature development and prioritization of the product roadmap and backlog
- Work with senior leadership, software development and engineering to implement new products or features
- Validate use cases for common problems, collaborate on the design of solutions to those problems, and iterate and test those solutions
- Learn new technologies and serve as a subject matter expert to internal teams including sales, engineering, development, and quality assurance
- Write product requirements and work with development to deliver on those plans
- Work in a collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Assist with the creation of product documentation and marketing collateral that may be leveraged by the company both internally and externally
Required Job Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Strong interpersonal abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities: must effectively communicate with technical and non-technical people.
- Strong project management background
- Excellent organizational, presentation and consultative skills
- Ability to work effectively with a cross functional team
- Experience with Windows Server is highly desirable
- Experience with any of the following platforms: Active Directory, Windows File Systems, NAS File Systems, SharePoint, Dropbox, Box, Exchange, SQL, Oracle, Azure, AWS is a plus
- Experience in the data security software industry
STEALTHbits Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer